Here is the place for all other LU sponsored sports. Come here to post about: Men's/Women's Cross Country, Men's Golf, Men's/Women's Soccer, Men's/Women's Tennis, Men's/Women's Track & Field, Women's Lacrosse, Women's Swimming & Dive, Women's Volleyball

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By LUDad
Liberty went from 11 over in first day to 4 under today. Only team under par going into tomorrows final round.
By LUDad
Liberty wins the BS NCAA auto bid by dominating the BS tournament, winning by 19 strokes over 2nd place Campbell. Liberty was only team to finish below par at 16 under. Liberty got off to slow start and had to come back from a 6th place 11 over par 1st day finish.

I image LU is a virtual lock to go to the NC State hosted regional starting May 14th at the Lonnie Poole golf course. It would be nice if they are able to get in a number of practice rounds at Lonnie Poole before completion begins.

NCAA golf tournament selection day is May 2nd, and can be seen on the Golf Channel at 5:30pm. GO LU!
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
Too much talent to rally from an off day.

The NCAA sometimes has us all scratching our heads on regional assignments. If they wind up somewhere my direction, I'll be out there cheering them on.
By flameshaw
Registration Days Posts
If they play at Lonnie Poole, I will have to go watch them play. It is a pretty tough track from the back tees. It is a pretty tough track for me, from any tees.
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas b[…]

There’s a cerebral side to the game, which M[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]