Here is the place for all other LU sponsored sports. Come here to post about: Men's/Women's Cross Country, Men's Golf, Men's/Women's Soccer, Men's/Women's Tennis, Men's/Women's Track & Field, Women's Lacrosse, Women's Swimming & Dive, Women's Volleyball

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Found this little tidbit at the end of the Spring Practice Notebook:
A Sea of Red wrote: After 33 years at Liberty as part of the school’s strength and conditioning program, Dave Williams is set to retire. Williams will be recognized at the spring game this Saturday. Gill called Williams “a pioneer” in strength coaching.
Sad to see him go, but wish him well in his future endeavors. He got the chance to work with a number of All-Americans and LU Hall of Famers across all sports in his time on the mountain, and Im sure he will be missed in the S&C department
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
Being the active man he has been all his life, I am sure Dave will be looking for some projects to keep him busy. Looking at the picture of him standing next to our AD during his retirement ceremony at the Spring game, may I suggest Ian McCaw as project #1.

Seriously, Ian needs to either stick to wearing suits or get in the gym. Golf shirt is not a good look for him right now. I suspect he can find a place with some basic equipment to do the workouts, and if Dave already has too many things lined up, there may be an athletic department employee or 2 who can help him. I would not recommend Gillespie at this point. Maybe Henry.
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas b[…]

There’s a cerebral side to the game, which M[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]