Here is the place for all other LU sponsored sports. Come here to post about: Men's/Women's Cross Country, Men's Golf, Men's/Women's Soccer, Men's/Women's Tennis, Men's/Women's Track & Field, Women's Lacrosse, Women's Swimming & Dive, Women's Volleyball

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

thepostman wrote:I don't think I belittled anybody.

PH is the resident jerk, not me!
Go eat a bag of (male appendages)!

No one belittles PAMEDIC though. He's little enough. (That's what she said!)
Jonathan Carone wrote:If you think some jokes about your inability to communicate well is people belittling you then the internet may not be the right place for you.
I wasn't stating me, wasn't even talking to you Mr. "Are you bringing theology in this?" Lol get outta here! :lol: I'm not communicating well? You really want to talk about communicating improperly? If you consider identifying someone's communicative skills from an electronic device(I'm using a smartphone which adds and delete things when you don't want it to) then maybe you have an issue. I'm alright, justing wondering where the jokes were that you're referring to or how poor they were. I'm not going to repeat what I've stated the time I was in this thread because all I receive is a "huh?" response. There were no run ons and I'm sure there were some repeated words (typing fast). If you can direct me to what you couldn't understand clearly I'll gladly downplay for you.
Jonathan Carone wrote:So it's impossible to proof read and/or edit your posts from a cell phone?

Again, show me where you were so confused in my messages so this I can clarify. Now all of a sudden (messages later) you don't understand.
I had to read them 3-4 times to grasp what you were saying and even then I was just guessing.

When multiple people tell you the same thing, there's a good chance there's some truth in it.

Also - the return key is your friend. Long sprawling paragraphs are impossible to read.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Jonathan Carone wrote:Also - the return key is your friend. Long sprawling paragraphs are impossible to read.
:clapping :fineprint
Cider Jim wrote:
Jonathan Carone wrote:Also - the return key is your friend. Long sprawling paragraphs are impossible to read.
:clapping :fineprint
So our resident smart person agrees. But can you help the boy out? I'm sure with your vast experience with Marshall grads he seems like a Rhodes Scholar.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
adam42381 wrote:At this rate I may need my own special ed teacher.
^ Post of the year nomination. :rofl
Cider Jim wrote:^ Post of the year nomination. :rofl
Looks to me like you found him!
By adam42381
Registration Days Posts
thepostman wrote:
I could be wrong, but didn't you say your wife teaches or taught special ed at one time?

I am sure she would help you out.
We both do.
Moving forward Super Jon thinks the administration doesn't care what people think or how they view LU. Do you agree? Do any of you think Turner Gill and Ron Brown are doing a good job mentoring athletes and enforcing rules.

With the new AD it looks like JFJR is putting together a dream team :idea:
TH Spangler wrote:Moving forward Super Jon thinks the administration doesn't care what people think about or how they view LU. Do you agree? Do any of you think Turner Gill and Ron Brown are doing a good job mentoring athletes and enforcing rules.

There are many types of dreams.....
Purple Haize wrote:
TH Spangler wrote:Moving forward Super Jon thinks the administration doesn't care what people think about or how they view LU. Do you agree? Do any of you think Turner Gill and Ron Brown are doing a good job mentoring athletes and enforcing rules.

There are many types of dreams.....
Some people's dreams are other peoples nightmares.
TH Spangler wrote:Moving forward Super Jon thinks the administration doesn't care what people think or how they view LU. Do you agree? Do any of you think Turner Gill and Ron Brown are doing a good job mentoring athletes and enforcing rules.

The idea of not caring what people think of us and the idea of our coaches mentoring athletes are two different idea. When I talk about the admin not caring what our reputation is, this is what I'm talking about:
“When I find somebody I think merits my support,” Falwell said this week, “I don’t care how much heat I take. I just do it.”
For better or worse (and it's been both), Jerry is going to do what he wants to do.
UTEP

Roupe 2 HR, Wilson 1 HR, Roupe, Wilson and Madrey[…]

Election 2022 and 2024

A snowball has a better chance in h-e-double-hocke[…]

Danner Allen

Struck out 22 batters and Randolph-Henry def[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

https://twitter.com/ASeaofRed/status/1783905706782[…]