Here is the place for all other LU sponsored sports. Come here to post about: Men's/Women's Cross Country, Men's Golf, Men's/Women's Soccer, Men's/Women's Tennis, Men's/Women's Track & Field, Women's Lacrosse, Women's Swimming & Dive, Women's Volleyball

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
LUnpretty11 wrote:Just found this thread... This is a dumb thread.

Continue...
Ok. Thanks for that Buckley-esque insight Study :dontgetit
By LUnpretty11
Registration Days Posts
Purple Haize wrote:

Continue...
Sorry Purp, I'm all about providing as much detailed thought behind defending every position for the sake of an argument. However, the purpose of this thread doesn't require or demand the same level of thought, position or context. This is a dumb thread. There is no point to it, at all. Oh, and it literally gives absolutely no one on this thread a voice. At all.

This thread is like Napoleon Dynamite. It's stupid, pointless, laughable and idiotic. Someone out there still thinks they are Uncle Rico and can accomplish the impossible.

For clarification sake and to be PC - I am not calling anyone in this thread stupid, laughable or idiotic. Those adjectives are directed toward this thread alone.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
LUnpretty11 wrote:
Purple Haize wrote:

Continue...
Sorry Purp, I'm all about providing as much detailed thought behind defending every position for the sake of an argument. However, the purpose of this thread doesn't require or demand the same level of thought, position or context. This is a dumb thread. There is no point to it, at all. Oh, and it literally gives absolutely no one on this thread a voice. At all.

This thread is like Napoleon Dynamite. It's stupid, pointless, laughable and idiotic. Someone out there still thinks they are Uncle Rico and can accomplish the impossible.

For clarification sake and to be PC - I am not calling anyone in this thread stupid, laughable or idiotic. Those adjectives are directed toward this thread alone.
Uncle Rico is my hero. He could have won State you know
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Chippy wrote:I say we get a petition to remove this thread.
Ballcoach is responding to THIS comment. ^
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas b[…]

There’s a cerebral side to the game, which M[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]