Here is the place for all other LU sponsored sports. Come here to post about: Men's/Women's Cross Country, Men's Golf, Men's/Women's Soccer, Men's/Women's Tennis, Men's/Women's Track & Field, Women's Lacrosse, Women's Swimming & Dive, Women's Volleyball

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Or how RIGHT ballcoach was. :nod
ballcoach15 wrote:Excellent choice.
By Jonathan Carone
thepostman wrote:No. Please don't. It'll show everybody how wrong I was. Haha
I still think we hired him too soon given where the investigation was at, but I’m glad everything the defenders of the decision are being proven right about the type of person he is.
By willflop
One thing that was never brought up was the "would be great if they kept it quiet" text. Otherwise, a lot of context to an otherwise ambiguous situation.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
willflop wrote:One thing that was never brought up was the "would be great if they kept it quiet" text. Otherwise, a lot of context to an otherwise ambiguous situation.
That would make him look bad
By R i
Registration Days Posts
They did mention texts that were uncovered. I was assuming they were referencing the "would be great if they kept it quiet" text. Ian said it was quoted correctly , but taken out of context of how and why he said it.
By willflop
Purple Haize wrote:
willflop wrote:One thing that was never brought up was the "would be great if they kept it quiet" text. Otherwise, a lot of context to an otherwise ambiguous situation.
He was being interviewed by the attorney representing the plantiffs, not sure they'd care.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
willflop wrote:
Purple Haize wrote:
He was being interviewed by the attorney representing the plantiffs, not sure they'd care.
Meh. In the words of HRC. At this point, what difference does it make?
By bigsmooth
Registration Days Posts
Jonathan Carone wrote:Oh Jeff gets tons of credit for the game day experience. He completely changed the way things were perceived. He planted the seeds but it took Smoothie and Steve Lloyd to make it happen.
It was a group effort Jon. You were an integral part of that. we can both lay claim to starting tailgating along with Mr. Lloyd. Those were some good times back then.
By Jonathan Carone
bigsmooth wrote:
Jonathan Carone wrote:Oh Jeff gets tons of credit for the game day experience. He completely changed the way things were perceived. He planted the seeds but it took Smoothie and Steve Lloyd to make it happen.
It was a group effort Jon. You were an integral part of that. we can both lay claim to starting tailgating along with Mr. Lloyd. Those were some good times back then.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Look who is making an appearance...it's mr Newlywed Twinkletoes himself
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
I don't mind being called BJ...in fact, I prefer it (something my family seems to have forgotten)...it's just that it's two letters, not six.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
BigSmooth, don't make yourself such a stranger. Welcome back!
:welcome
Dondi Costin - LU President

The recent statements by Costin on moving away […]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]