Here is the place for all other LU sponsored sports. Come here to post about: Men's/Women's Cross Country, Men's Golf, Men's/Women's Soccer, Men's/Women's Tennis, Men's/Women's Track & Field, Women's Lacrosse, Women's Swimming & Dive, Women's Volleyball

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By ATrain
Registration Days Posts
thepostman wrote:Cut out the middle man!
Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Vanderbilt actually try having their president also be the athletic director?
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
LINK???
By R i
Registration Days Posts
The most over rated FCS program hires former AD of most over rated FBS program. Great
By adam42381
Registration Days Posts
Purple Haize wrote:The new LU tag line should read 'No means No'
No doesn't matter if you've got money.
By Wvflame2013
[quote="adam42381"]Junior clearly doesn't give a crap about sexual assault allegations.[/quote

I heard Trump recommended him. Our football teams slogan will be to grab the opponent by the .....
By ballah09
Registration Days Posts
what are the odds the first thing he does is to fire Gill and bring in Griles?

I really expect Griles to be the next coach when ever that is.
Last edited by ballah09 on November 28th, 2016, 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By rmiller1959
Registration Days Posts
I could almost write the script on this: Liberty has demonstrated its commitment to protecting its students and holding its players to a higher standard - points to the three dismissals this year for sexual assault. We have the infrastructure in place to meet our Title IX obligations, our AD is on board with it, and he will be wiser for the experience.
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]