Here is the place for all other LU sponsored sports. Come here to post about: Men's/Women's Cross Country, Men's Golf, Men's/Women's Soccer, Men's/Women's Tennis, Men's/Women's Track & Field, Women's Lacrosse, Women's Swimming & Dive, Women's Volleyball

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
ballah09 wrote:what are the odds the first thing he does is to fire Gill and bring in Griles?

I really expect Griles to be the next coach when ever that is.
Briles is going to Houston
By Liberty22
Registration Days Posts
You won't believe the questions I have been asked already about this at work.. How do we defend this? I'm not sure we can. At what point does he talk about what happened at Baylor? Come out and address it. Say you made mistakes at least so we can maybe just maybe defend it...
By ballah09
Registration Days Posts
Jr needs to go. obvious he doest give a **** about sexual assaults. Defending Trump and now this.

Cant even process on whats going on at liberty
By Jonathan Carone
LUnpretty11 wrote:This was his first time on campus? Jr. really moved quick on this. McCaw just wanted to have a job after the debacle he left at Baylor.
This has been done for a while.
By LUnpretty11
Registration Days Posts
Jonathan Carone wrote:
LUnpretty11 wrote:This was his first time on campus? Jr. really moved quick on this. McCaw just wanted to have a job after the debacle he left at Baylor.
This has been done for a while.
Didn't know that was a thing. Seemed odd to me, but ok!
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
ballah09 wrote:Jr needs to go. obvious he doest give a **** about sexual assaults. Defending Trump and now this.

You can't compare Baylor and Trump. There are legit verifiable proven sexual assaults and cover ups by the Athletic Department.
The Trump allegations have mysteriously but not surprisingly evaporated
By aredd33
Registration Days Posts
I'm so embarrassed and disappointed I don't know what to say.
By ballah09
Registration Days Posts
Purple Haize wrote:
ballah09 wrote:Jr needs to go. obvious he doest give a **** about sexual assaults. Defending Trump and now this.

You can't compare Baylor and Trump. There are legit verifiable proven sexual assaults and cover ups by the Athletic Department.
Point is he's defending sexual assault. guilty or not.
By rmiller1959
Registration Days Posts

Three players this year alone were dismissed from the football team because of sexual assault allegations brought against them, and all of them were immediately suspended prior to that once their accusers came forward. They even coordinated with the Title IX office at another university to ensure a player who had left the team couldn't escape scrutiny and punitive action. It's a stretch to say the University doesn't care about sexual assaults.
By Jonathan Carone
None of the senior athletic department officials were aware McCaw had been hired until he walked through the door in his introductory news conference, a source told ESPN's Brett McMurphy.
By LUnpretty11
Registration Days Posts
Jonathan Carone wrote:
None of the senior athletic department officials were aware McCaw had been hired until he walked through the door in his introductory news conference, a source told ESPN's Brett McMurphy.
Stood out to me as well.
By Kolzilla41
Registration Days Posts
By VAGolf
Registration Days Posts
Jonathan Carone wrote:
If that is true, I have a slight feeling we are about to lose a lot of valuable people.
By ballah09
Registration Days Posts
again I'm not talking about Liberty. Jr defended sexual assaults accused on Trump before ever finding out if he did or not. Big difference defending someone who's been proved not guilty to defending someone with no verdict. He ignored the cover ups Mccaw was apart off with this hire.

While Liberty took quick action regarding the 3 players (jumped the gun). With the history of Mccaw and Jr defending trumps sexual assaults it wouldn't be a surprise if stuff start getting covered up.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
ballah09 wrote:
Purple Haize wrote:

Point is he's defending sexual assault. guilty or not.
Well if you're not guilty of it or covering it up what's the big deal?
By LUnpretty11
Registration Days Posts
ballah09 wrote: While Liberty took quick action regarding the 3 players (jumped the gun). With the history of Mccaw and Jr defending trumps sexual assaults it wouldn't be a surprise if stuff start getting covered up.
This is a slippery slope
By Jonathan Carone
VAGolf wrote:
Jonathan Carone wrote:
If that is true, I have a slight feeling we are about to lose a lot of valuable people.
This concerns me too.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
rmiller1959 wrote:

Three players this year alone were dismissed from the football team because of sexual assault allegations brought against them, and all of them were immediately suspended prior to that once their accusers came forward. They even coordinated with the Title IX office at another university to ensure a player who had left the team couldn't escape scrutiny and punitive action. It's a stretch to say the University doesn't care about sexual assaults.
Punishing people for the lies of others isn't something to be proud of
By Dalegarz1
Agree with Liberty22- The situation at Baylor needs to be addressed by him immediately. If not, it sends an horrific message to both LU supporters and haters.
By jcrew4
Registration Days Posts
This certainly doesn't have anything to do with his capabilities or lack there of but considering this guy has made some major cash over the last 10 years do they not have cosmetic dentistry in Waco?? C'mon Man!
By givemethemic
Registration Days Posts
Risky hire...but if he can find a way to get us into the FBS then it is worth it. First call I make is to Jim Grobe and beg him to come here. Next call is to Atlas Van Lines and tell them we have another stop on the route. Head over to Turner Gill's house and pack up his boxes after they get done with Barbers crap.
Election 2022 and 2024

A snowball has a better chance in h-e-double[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

https://twitter.com/ASeaofRed/status/1784281065328[…]

UTEP

Liberty wins 12-1 in 5 innings. Love and Bachman […]

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

SMU is ranked 89th in USNWR which is pretty wo[…]