Here is the place for all other LU sponsored sports. Come here to post about: Men's/Women's Cross Country, Men's Golf, Men's/Women's Soccer, Men's/Women's Tennis, Men's/Women's Track & Field, Women's Lacrosse, Women's Swimming & Dive, Women's Volleyball

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

http://www.liberty.edu/flames/index.cfm ... 37&TeamID=

As a former swimmer myself, if this pool even comes close to what the renderings are showing, this is going to be the best pool in the state. Also great to see that a couple men's watersports will be added to the club sports roster with this addition. Would have loved to see them added as NCAA sports but its great to see more athletic opportunities for students.
Really excited that this looks like it might finally come to fruition for Coach Shell and the team.

I'm really jazzed about the dive well with the 10m platform. I live in an area loaded with divers and the longtime home of the USA Diving National Training Center. I'd love to see us start recruiting some Texans.
Thanks to whoever added the pics to my OP. I would not be surprised to see this pick up the VIS State Meet once its open (although I think the VHSL will move heaven and earth to keep from using it for their meet and that is the last I will say about that)
I initially put this post in the LU Expansion thread.

- May 9th, 2016, 1:41 pm#509246 The new natatorium has been announced! They say it will one of the top natatoriums on the East Coast. They have a run for the money with Georgia's facility being an amazing one. I have mixed emotions about the design and the location. I am just thankful that they are finally pulling the trigger and building a facility for a solid program that needs this to get even better. Coach Shellenberger has done a lot with very little and I am excited what he will do with that program once he has this as a recruiting tool!
The facility looks a lot like the layout of George Mason's facility, though the stands on both sides of the 25 yd competition pool is an upgrade over what GMU has.

The article mentioned a bulkhead, but the pictures don't show it. I'm wondering if the bulkhead is going to be moveable so as to provide a clear separation in the pool when it's in the short-course configuration.
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]