Here is the place for all other LU sponsored sports. Come here to post about: Men's/Women's Cross Country, Men's Golf, Men's/Women's Soccer, Men's/Women's Tennis, Men's/Women's Track & Field, Women's Lacrosse, Women's Swimming & Dive, Women's Volleyball

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Chippy
Registration Days Posts
Field Hockey had a great year (#12) and an NCAA snub :(
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
Chippy wrote:Field Hockey had a great year (#12) and an NCAA snub :(

The hazard of playing a killer schedule when you don´t have a conference affiliation. They played a boatload of top 10 teams and were very competitive in all but one game, but couldn´t get the signature win that would probably have put them in
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
I was really surprised we didn't find a conf home for this team. That's gotta be high on the list for the AD office next year. feel bad for the seniors
By ATrain
Registration Days Posts
PAmedic wrote:I was really surprised we didn't find a conf home for this team. That's gotta be high on the list for the AD office next year. feel bad for the seniors
Every other team that was in the NorPac last year landed in the America East. Longwood got into the MAC. How did we not manage to get a conference home for these ladies somewhere?
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
Quinnipiac News Release wrote:BIG EAST field hockey currently consists of six teams sponsored by Georgetown, Old Dominion, Providence, Temple, UConn and Villanova. The league's membership voted unanimously to add Quinnipiac and Liberty to expand to eight for competition next year.

"We're very pleased to be able to add Liberty and Quinnipiac to our field hockey lineup for 2016," said BIG EAST Associate Commissioner for Olympic Sports Chris Schneider. "These additions will make BIG EAST field hockey stronger. Both schools have proven records of success and are committed to excellence in the sport."
Click Here for Source
By bluejacket
Colbster757 wrote:Joining the Big East!
Great news!
By Dalegarz1
exciting news! As a NJ native, I'm looking forward to catching some games. I was on the sideline of the Villanova football game last year and can tell you that the locals were impressed with the Liberty following.
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas b[…]

There’s a cerebral side to the game, which M[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]