Here is the place for all other LU sponsored sports. Come here to post about: Men's/Women's Cross Country, Men's Golf, Men's/Women's Soccer, Men's/Women's Tennis, Men's/Women's Track & Field, Women's Lacrosse, Women's Swimming & Dive, Women's Volleyball

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
Don't look now, but the Liberty Field Hockey team is off to a 5-1 start and is now ranked #13 in NCAA. Overall.

Let's hear it for the ladies!
By ATrain
Registration Days Posts
Congrats ladies. Surprised they moved up after suffering their first loss. This just shows the quality of the program under Coach Murphy.
By Stevev
Registration Days Posts
It looks like Field Hockey is the only Fall sport that is doing us any good this year while other sports are in the Crapper. Currently ranked 10th I think with a win over #13 Delaware and a close loss to Virginia. We just need to start winning these close games to teams ranked ahead of us for a chance to climb in the standings.
By Chippy
Registration Days Posts
Stevev wrote:It looks like Field Hockey is the only Fall sport that is doing us any good this year while other sports are in the Crapper. Currently ranked 10th I think with a win over #13 Delaware and a close loss to Virginia. We just need to start winning these close games to teams ranked ahead of us for a chance to climb in the standings.
The goal would be to get into the NCAA tournament as an independent. We have a very high RPI at this point - I think #6.
By bluejacket
I said it before and I'll say it again. :D
bluejacket wrote:One of the best hires that Liberty has ever made.
NCAA Realignment Megathread

Honestly, the ACC should've taken Wazzu and Oregon[…]

Dondi Costin - LU President

HEB is alright, but honestly Trader Joe's is my fa[…]

LaTech

Liberty 2 LaTech 0. Yoder pitched 1 hitter with 8 […]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]