Here is the place for all other LU sponsored sports. Come here to post about: Men's/Women's Cross Country, Men's Golf, Men's/Women's Soccer, Men's/Women's Tennis, Men's/Women's Track & Field, Women's Lacrosse, Women's Swimming & Dive, Women's Volleyball

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By ATrain
Registration Days Posts
Amongst mid-majors:

http://www.liberty.edu/flames/index.cfm ... 65&TeamID=
The Liberty Lady Flames women's tennis squad continued to make history under the guidance of third-year head coach Jeff Maren in 2015. Maren led the squad to a 19-5 record, the most single-season wins in program history. For the second consecutive season, the Lady Flames finished 7-2 in conference play.

The continued success helped place Liberty on the map for intercollegiate tennis and opened the door for strong recruits to build to an already talented roster. For the first time in program history, the Lady Flames have been ranked among the Top 25 Mid-Major Women's Tennis recruiting classes as selected by the Tennis Recruiting Network and Solfire, falling in at No. 22.
We clock in at #22. However, I'm not sure the write-up is entirely accurate, as I believe that the class containing Jordan Jenkins was also in the top 25.
Last edited by ATrain on June 16th, 2015, 8:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Jordan ended up a conference player of the year and Fick a solid contributor. whatever happened to Picanco ATrain?
By ATrain
Registration Days Posts
BJWilliams wrote:Jordan ended up a conference player of the year and Fick a solid contributor. whatever happened to Picanco ATrain?
I don't comment on players beyond their accomplishments at Liberty 8)
LaTech

Liberty 2 LaTech 0. Yoder pitched 1 hitter with 8 […]

Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]