Here is the place for all other LU sponsored sports. Come here to post about: Men's/Women's Cross Country, Men's Golf, Men's/Women's Soccer, Men's/Women's Tennis, Men's/Women's Track & Field, Women's Lacrosse, Women's Swimming & Dive, Women's Volleyball

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By ATrain
Registration Days Posts
They open play today as the #4 seed v. #5 seed Campbell. Coastal and Winthrop, the two teams that beat us earlier this year, are 2 and 3. Charleston Southern is #1, with us being the only team that beat them.

Also, Yang and Khval were named all conference doubles, Yang garnered Scholar Athlete of the Year along with a player from Radford, and Khval was an all-conference singles selection.

http://www.liberty.edu/flames/index.cfm ... 74&TeamID=
By ATrain
Registration Days Posts
We have won the doubles point.

Evangeline Crist is this week's Big South Freshman of the Week. Brittany Yang and Maria Khavl were named flight 1 doubles champions of the Big South as well.
By ATrain
Registration Days Posts
Defeated Campbell 4-0. Took the doubles point with wins at 1 & 3. We sealed the deal in singles with wins at 5, 2 and 3.

GO LADY FLAMES!!!
By ATrain
Registration Days Posts
PAmedic wrote:awesome. who do we get next?
My bet is Charleston Southern. We were the only Big South team to beat them this year. They play #8 Gardner-Webb today.

I hope we get to send the Lady Bucs home from the tourney this year.
By ATrain
Registration Days Posts
Yep, we'll be facing Charleston Southern tomorrow. They beat Gardner-Webb 4-0.
By ATrain
Registration Days Posts
We've captured the doubles point. Singles play has just started per the live stats link. GO LADY FLAMES!!!!
By ATrain
Registration Days Posts
Match tied at 2 all. CSU took singles wins at 1 and 6, we got a win at 3. Split sets at 2, and we have taken the first set on 4 and 5. This is going to be a nail-biting battle, wish I was there to see it
By Kiwon
Congrats to the ladies!

They put together an amazing season. Kudos to Jeff Maren and staff.

Winning the Doubles point after being down in all three matches today was epic.
Uh… You guys like reading?

I like biographies, books about finance and human […]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

Were not done https://twitter.com/ASeaofRed/s[…]

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

I think we should do whatever Tech and UVA do as[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

That might be the dumbest thing I've ever seen per[…]