Here is the place for all other LU sponsored sports. Come here to post about: Men's/Women's Cross Country, Men's Golf, Men's/Women's Soccer, Men's/Women's Tennis, Men's/Women's Track & Field, Women's Lacrosse, Women's Swimming & Dive, Women's Volleyball

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By kel varson
Registration Days Posts
"Hey diddle, diddle. Take that ball down the middle!"
By SuperJon
Registration Days Posts
Bounce. Bounce. Bounce. Paaassss. Bounce. Bounce. Passsss. Shooooot.
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
"WE WANT BOBBY KNIGHT"

:twisted:
By LUconn
Registration Days Posts
I find that any single type of sound that hundreds of people are doing at the same time is very bothersome. Any sound you want. Whine like a puppy. Whistle a tune (that would actually be pretty funny. I wonder if anybody can coordinate that it could be 500 different tunes being whistled and it would still work). Sing the highest note you can reach. humm the same note softly. Any of the above done 3000 people at a time is the only thing that may even bother a player. Even if it doesn't it's entertaining.
By whmatthews
Registration Days Posts
"I took a crap this morning that looked just like Gregg Marshall."
By SuperJon
Registration Days Posts
I'm a big fan of "that shot was uglier than I am."
By Hold My Own
Registration Days Posts
whmatthews wrote:"I took a crap this morning that looked just like Gregg Marshall."

I hope your not referring to the pic Gregg where he's purple...or you need to see your Doctor
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
"he's Hankey... the Christmas poo"
By whmatthews
Registration Days Posts
It's not a chant, but there is a group on facebook in which students are encouraged to "poke" the other team's basketball player. Poking doesn't do any harm, but in theory it can be annoying and let the team know Liberty fans mean business... I guess.
By LU'sbestmanager
Registration Days Posts
........ that is so corny. only liberty fans would do something like that.

instead of making noise at the games we poke the other teams players on facebook. :cry:
By SuperJon
Registration Days Posts
As stupid as it is, Liberty didn't come up with it. They just went along with it.

It'll get deleted.
By mrich
Registration Days Posts
I have always been a fan of "West Point Rejects" for VMI
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
mrich wrote:I have always been a fan of "West Point Rejects" for VMI
haha yeah one time freshmen year some of us went to VMI for a game there, and a guy with us started chanting that after we had won....this big guy came up to us and I was thinking he was going to kill us, all he did was look at us with a angry face and said, "why don't you go back to lynchburg and go to your bible studies!" I couldn't help it, and neither could anybody else...we all just busted up laughing, which made this guy mad, but he just walked away
By mrich
Registration Days Posts
I went to away games at VMI two years, and I couldn't wait to start chanting it, but we got blown out both games, kind of frustrating.
By SuperJon
Registration Days Posts
It'll be different this year, and we should have a good crowd.
By whmatthews
Registration Days Posts
If I can get off for the rest of the men's season I plan on doing something similar to what the Houston Astros had when Derek Bell, Craig Biggio and Jeff Bagwell were swinging the bats... the Killer B's (Baker, Brew, Blair) to compliment Baker's Bunch and Russell's fan club.
By JDUB
Registration Days Posts
well, its been mentioned but since this is the official 'bball chant ideas' thread,
a few more games and it will be time for a 'fire dunton' chant
By A.G.
Registration Days Posts
JDUB wrote:well, its been mentioned but since this is the official 'bball chant ideas' thread,
a few more games and it will be time for a 'fire dunton' chant
THE TIME IS NOW!
Election 2022 and 2024

https://x.com/thevivafrei/status/18013478469746[…]

2025 Recruiting Discussion

It's good to see us bringing in some quality recru[…]

2024 Season Thread

Nice breakdown. Sounds like a promising class

This year's men’s basketball?

Ben Southerland is going to Wright State. A bit of[…]