Here is the place for all other LU sponsored sports. Come here to post about: Men's/Women's Cross Country, Men's Golf, Men's/Women's Soccer, Men's/Women's Tennis, Men's/Women's Track & Field, Women's Lacrosse, Women's Swimming & Dive, Women's Volleyball

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
Sam has been running outfront from the outset but he hasn't tried to pull away from the pack.

The camera angles are awful today due to dangers of high winds on towers.
By prototype
Registration Days Posts
What I see here is that the teams are content with letting Sam win and going more for team championship. Some of the good runners are holding back with the lead pack after Sam.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
With the wind as it has been today (01 could weigh in on this as well), it probably would not have been a good idea for Sam to go out like he did in 09. especially with that big headwind on the start/finish straight, which would probably take a lot out of someone to run into a stiff wind like Im hearing on the video
By prototype
Registration Days Posts
Announcer - Good move my Oregon guy to tuck behind Sambu? The guys 3 feet taller - he's not getting any wind resistant help.
By prototype
Registration Days Posts
Right now - a 3 man race - Sam, Sambu and some guy from Oregon I won't even try and spell.
Sam looks pretty comfortable and Oregon dropping off now.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
when I heard them talking about how windy it was I had a feeling that it wasnt going to be another Monday jog kind of race for Sam. he is showing well right now and it looks like its going to come down to the last run to the finish and see who has the better kick into that headwind
Field Hockey

Having one of your assistants get hired as HC at a[…]

New Mexico State

Spearman single-handedly beat us. Best pitcher […]

LSU

We won 2 last season at UCLA, should have won a 3r[…]

NMSU

I do not see the European players to be as fast as[…]