Here is the place for all other LU sponsored sports. Come here to post about: Men's/Women's Cross Country, Men's Golf, Men's/Women's Soccer, Men's/Women's Tennis, Men's/Women's Track & Field, Women's Lacrosse, Women's Swimming & Dive, Women's Volleyball

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By ATrain
Registration Days Posts
Radford falls 3-0 to Liberty. Jade Craycraft had an AMAZING .778 attack percentage to go along with 29 assists. Any word on the status of Courtney Boggs?
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Ive gotten to talk to her some over the summer and a couple times this fall...she is recovering well but setter is one of those positions that unless you have an injury (like what happened to Kallie that put Courtney in the lineup or what happened to Courtney to put Jade in the lineup) you dont just make a change in the middle of the season. Coach Pinder may do that because of the experience COurtney has (although Jade has no doubt developed chemistry with the hitters)
By matshark
Registration Days Posts
I feel bad for courtney, but wow. .778 attk percentage is no joke, and as well as she's been playing and the team with her, tells me its not a fluke. Like the old adage says, if it ain't broke, don't fix it. Reminds me of a situation when I was in school when my friend natalie led the w soccer team to a bsc title her freshman year as goalie and then I don't think she was the regular starter for the rest of her career at LU. What do you do?
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Setter in volleyball is very much a chemistry position. You cant just change in the middle of the season. the setter needs to know just the right way to put the ball in position for each hitter. Setting up for a Loren Thomas is going to be different than setting up for a Karyl Bacon or Lillie Happel or Erica Manor. Not to mention setting up each attack is different. you play the ball differently on a long set to the right side as opposed to a quick set right up the middle.
Election 2022 and 2024

Then he went on to win 49 out of 50 states.

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

SMU is ranked 89th in USNWR which is pretty wo[…]

UTEP

Roupe 2 HR, Wilson 1 HR, Roupe, Wilson and Madr[…]

Danner Allen

Randolph Henry and Rustburg play again Monday. I […]