Here is the place for all other LU sponsored sports. Come here to post about: Men's/Women's Cross Country, Men's Golf, Men's/Women's Soccer, Men's/Women's Tennis, Men's/Women's Track & Field, Women's Lacrosse, Women's Swimming & Dive, Women's Volleyball

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
LibertyFlames.com wrote:Liberty Wins Six Events in Historic Meet

October 2, 2010| Lynchburg, Va.| Box Score

Lady Flame Brye Ravettine won two individual events as the Lady Flames tallied 94 points in their first-ever NCAA Division I meet.

It was a historic day at the LaHaye Aquatics Center, as the Liberty Lady Flames won six events in their first-ever competitive meet at the NCAA Division I level.

Swimming in front of a capacity crowd, the Lady Flames tallied 94 points, while the visiting Camels from Campbell finished the day on top with 111 points.
Click Here for Full Story
Haven't seen the scoresheets or event times, but having swam competitively for 12 years, I can tell you this meet was decided on 3rd place finishes. LU won over half the events but still lost. This coupled with the coaches comment that they need more depth pretty much confirms it.

How do you win 6/11 events and still lose? Easy...
order of finish:
LU, Campbell, Campbell (minimal points gained)
or
Campbell, LU, Campbell (increased points lost)
Mike's right...I know at states if you get two schools with more than one person in the top 16 its gonna come down to those secondary finishes in each event
Election 2022 and 2024

The swing states will decide the election just l[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

https://twitter.com/ASeaofRed/status/1784281065328[…]

UTEP

Liberty wins 12-1 in 5 innings. Love and Bachman […]

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

SMU is ranked 89th in USNWR which is pretty wo[…]