Here is the place for all other LU sponsored sports. Come here to post about: Men's/Women's Cross Country, Men's Golf, Men's/Women's Soccer, Men's/Women's Tennis, Men's/Women's Track & Field, Women's Lacrosse, Women's Swimming & Dive, Women's Volleyball

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Dr Kerr is the director of the marching band as a whole. Dr Super is the percussion instructor. She will be allowed to report early for percussion camp (Aug 2 I think) That week Dr Super will open the percussion book for the 2009 show and the battery and "pit" will learn all of the show in a week. Also, he'll teach cadences and theyll learn the basics of marching percussion (crab step mostly). Since your daughter will be in the "pit" she'll be given a pair of cymbals which she will play in the stands and during pregame (which theyll also learn). A good idea would be to get to know her section leader (Dr Super can let her know who that is) and the other people in her section. The percussion gets very close over the course of that week so chances are she will have some very good friends even before Freshman Seminar. Which leads to another thing...the band has their own sections of freshman seminar that are scheduled around the daily band practices. Dr Kerr will email about which sections those are I think in mid-summer. Any other questions either of you are more than welcome to email me. Anything I dont know the answer to Im sure Dr Kerr or Dr Super could answer
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
The Liberty University Marching band will make a slight departure from the usual course of doing things with this Saturday being Military Appreciation Day and will perform Armed Forces Medley and God Bless America at halftime and will be performing their 2010 show "iShuffle: Stuck on Replay" following the game against Gardner-Webb.
Election 2022 and 2024

A snowball has a better chance in h-e-double[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

https://twitter.com/ASeaofRed/status/1784281065328[…]

UTEP

Liberty wins 12-1 in 5 innings. Love and Bachman […]

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

SMU is ranked 89th in USNWR which is pretty wo[…]