Here is the place for all other LU sponsored sports. Come here to post about: Men's/Women's Cross Country, Men's Golf, Men's/Women's Soccer, Men's/Women's Tennis, Men's/Women's Track & Field, Women's Lacrosse, Women's Swimming & Dive, Women's Volleyball

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
though there are a few guys that drop in from time to time, we haven't heard much from them lately- and their web site has not been updated since the Spring, when they stopped updating it mid-season :?

I posted (a while ago) the question as to why the link to their site was removed from the toolbar on the official site, but no one seems to know (or care)

Hoping we hear more from the guys, and/or at least get an updated site to check out now and again.

sorry- not much help there, I know. Maybe someone on campus can look some of the guys up and find out.
By SuperJon
Registration Days Posts
I wouldn't mind knowing the girl's schedule too. I have a friend who plays for App's team and want to know if we're going to be playing them.
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
sounds like you have a new assignment when you get back into town
By SuperJon
Registration Days Posts
On top of all the other stuff? Quite frankly, I'd like to see her, just not that bad.
By Dude
Registration Days Posts
I did some research and this is what I found from some of the SELC Division B Teams Websites schedules.

Feb. 17th Elon Home 1PM
Mar. 3rd Scad Away 3PM
Mar.24th Furman Away 3PM
Mar.31st UNC Charlotte Away 2PM
Apr.17th Appalatchian State Home 3PM
Last edited by Dude on January 7th, 2007, 9:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
thanks- we'll try to get a tentative schedule up for this season
By externo50
Registration Days Posts
Thanks for your help Dude. I look forward to seeing some lax games this year!!
By Dude
Registration Days Posts
This is the complete schedule off Lax Power.

210 H VMI Club Blue Ridge ( 0- 0, )
217 H Elon SELC-B ( 0- 0, 0.0) 8
224 A Lynchburg Club Blue Ridge ( 0- 0, )
303 A Savannah Art & Design SELC-B ( 0- 0, 0.0) 21
324 A Furman SELC-B ( 0- 0, 0.0)
331 A UNC - Charlotte SELC-B ( 0- 0, 0.0)
404 A Davidson SELC-B ( 0- 0, 0.0) 25
410 A Southern Virginia SELC-B ( 0- 0, 0.0)
414 H Appalachian State SELC-B ( 0- 0, 0.0) 24

I saw on another site that Davidson is at 7PM at night at Davidson College in North Carolina. I will do more searching. Come on Metallo tell us what is going on!
I hope we can kick the puss out of VMI and have a start on a winning season. After last years 2-7 season I am a little suspect about Mettalo but I got a feeling they will turn the corner this year.
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
thanks "DUDE"

any snow over there in Cape May? 8)
By Dude
Registration Days Posts
Not yet just a few sprinkles and heavy Cloud cover. We are supposed to get some snow showers on Sunday and some rain later tonight from the storm around Philly.
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
have updated the schedule, can you post the link to that site you referenced? we'll add it to the list as well.

Also, any word on the ladies?
By Dude
Registration Days Posts
I am going to do more research on the College Women's Lacrosse Sites and I hope to get info on the LU Girls. The website for the schedule is on www.laxpower.com .
By Dude
Registration Days Posts
Ok great. Have a great weekend.
Prayers please

Apparently there's someone that's looking at it to[…]

Election 2022 and 2024

Hillary 3.0? Newsome? Harris? Whitmer? Not sure[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

I'll just leave this here: https://www.gazetten[…]

2025 Recruiting Discussion

It's good to see us bringing in some quality recru[…]