Here is the place for all other LU sponsored sports. Come here to post about: Men's/Women's Cross Country, Men's Golf, Men's/Women's Soccer, Men's/Women's Tennis, Men's/Women's Track & Field, Women's Lacrosse, Women's Swimming & Dive, Women's Volleyball

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

User avatar
By WinthropEagleFan
Registration Days Posts
#348952
I didn't see this posted anywhere else, but if it was, I apologize...

The Big South announced that it will sponsor women's lacrosse, starting in the Spring of 2013. LU, PC, and HPU all currently field teams, and WU, Campbell, and Coastal will all have teams starting by that time. The article mentions that the league will apply to get an automatic NCAA bid from Day 1 (I'm not sure from the article whether the league can expect to get that bid or not).

http://www.bigsouthsports.com/ViewArtic ... =205158147
LU v. Delaware

Two nice games under our belts. I was impressed wi[…]

LU v. Ball State Thread

All the wannabe coaches, experts, and keyboard coo[…]